Fire Safety Environmental Specialist
An experienced Fire, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager with over 18 years of practical experience. I am Graduate Member of IOSH and have worked in a variety of sectors such as construction, retail, banking and the public sector.
I provide simple and practical safety solutions to enable companies to deal with safety issues in the most efficient manner, ensuring any advice given is translated into terms that are easier to understand for people with limited Health & Safety knowledge.
Whether a one-off project or a longer term commitment, I can help you with the following:
• Act as the competent person for the company
• Act as an interim Health and Safety Manager
• Development of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
• Completion of Fire Risk Assessments
• Advising Employees and Sub-Contractors on Health & Safety requirements.
• Carrying out inspections and completing audits
• Assisting with investigating accidents and compiling statistics.
• Assisting with completing pre-qualification questionnaires.
• Preparation of Construction Phase Plans for principal contractor work.
• Reviewing and advising on Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Assistance in gaining SSIP accreditations such as CHAS, SafeContractor & Altius
• Development of H&S, Quality & Environmental Management Systems – ISO 45001, ISO9001 & ISO14001
• Attending internal and client health and safety forum meetings and contributing to client initiatives.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer